In the last six weeks we have:
- invalidated our previous business model (email API – a cool idea that I couldn’t figure out how to make into a business)
- validated a huge opportunity in identifying, nurturing, and closing high value passive candidates and began product development to attack that opportunity
- interviewed over 40 recruiters and other knowledgable people in the HR tech space
- built an awesome and relevant startup advisory board consisting of the CTO of one of the biggest ad agencies in the world, an entrepreneur who sold her HR tech startup to Oracle, the founder of a leading sales & marketing analytics company backed by Sequoia, and the COO of the leading marketplace for technical on demand workforces
- found an awesome summer intern (MSCS at Cornell with a focus in machine learning)
- experienced many disappointments!
Despite all of that it still doesn’t feel like we’re moving fast enough.