Yet Another (ex-)VC Blog

Venture Capital Jobs

Who are you?

with 5 comments

Allan Stern recently polled readers on to provide a brief bio/background about themselves.  I thought this was a great idea, and since imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, here goes…

If you are a semi-regular reader of this blog, it would be great to hear from you in the comments to this post about who you are, where you are from, and what you’re working on these days.  I check the stats provided by pretty frequently but they don’t give me the level of detail I’d like to see about who is reading the blog and what they’re interested in seeing.

So let ‘er rip!

Written by John Gannon

December 30, 2008 at 7:20 pm

Posted in Uncategorized

5 Responses

1. Yeah, you know me. :)

December 30, 2008 at 11:40 pm

2. Philip James, Founder of Snooth – the online wine marketplace. Based in NYC.

Happy New Year

Philip James

December 31, 2008 at 4:05 pm

3. John Rath – blogger at

I track the data center industry, cloud computing, Networking and the VC world (as it relates to IT and data centers).

Happy New Year!

John Rath

December 31, 2008 at 4:21 pm

4. Jeff Donovan, I work for a small startup that is building an expert services platform (Gerson Lehrman but much cheaper.)

As part of my job I try to keep up to date with what’s going on in wireless, mobile and semiconductors and find that VC blogs are a great way to keep in touch with what his “hot” in the investment community.

Jeff D

January 1, 2009 at 6:06 pm

5. Senior manager, business development for BlueArc. Providers of high-performance NAS. I manage the HDS/BlueArc corporate relationship.

I continue to educate myself on what’s hot in the VC world so that I can keep my technology skills current with the market.

John Chan