Below is a list of openings for VC vice president roles, which we update each week, by hand.
VC Firms: If your venture capital firm is hiring, you can click here to submit a venture capital job posting.
VC Job Seekers: You may see duplicate postings. That just means the VC firm has reposted the job.
What is a VC vice president?
The venture capital vice president is responsible for a number of key duties within the firm, including:
- Managing and growing the venture capital portfolio
- Representing the venture capital firm in meetings with portfolio companies, potential investors, and other industry players
- Analyzing new investment opportunities and making recommendations to the investment committee
- Coordinating due diligence on potential investments
- Providing support and guidance to the venture capitalists who work with portfolio companies
- Working with marketing and business development teams to promote the venture capital firm and its portfolio companies
In addition to having a strong investment track record, an ideal VC vice president will have demonstrated success in areas such as business development, marketing and operations. It’s also important to have a strong network of contacts both inside and outside of your firm.