If you’re the type of person who wants to shape the future of deep technology on Earth (and beyond!) and lead the charge in how corporations and enterprise businesses innovate, then we should talk.
What we do:
We’re in the business of helping corporations accomplish their moonshot.
FedTech partners with the world’s most innovative technologists to identify and incubate inventions, pairing startups with cutting edge research teams.
We accelerate our partners’ growth by connecting them to deep tech breakthroughs that drive true sustainable value and influence the future.
What you will do:
The Director / Principal level person will manage relationships with new corporate partners. They will work closely with other company leaders to make our existing programs relevant to partners and create new products and services that will drive revenue.
- Accelerate growth: Lead identification, outreach, and on-boarding of new corporate partners. Create connections, build relationships and conduct consultative sales
- Consulting: Work closely with our corporate partners to solve their biggest technology, venture and strategy problems
- Inter-division Collaboration: Work closely with our marketing team to drive awareness and underscore the relevance of our offerings to corporate partners
- Bring value: Work closely with our team to add value to existing engagements.
- Design and productize: Assist on the design of our programs and product offerings (i.e.how we leverage our strengths in deep tech acceleration to gain market)
- Lead people: Grow and nurture our junior staff, empowering them to become future leaders in the firm
- Almost anything else within reason — we’re a startup on a steep growth trajectory…
What you bring:
- Proven experience and track record in corporate ventures, open innovation, external innovation, acceleration, tech scouting, or commercialization
- Experience leading complex deals from inception to purchase order. We need someone who has a proven history of revenue generation and strategic selling
- Strong communication skills: You will be the face of FedTech to our corporate partners
- Polished project management skills – you’re organized and track details large and small with extreme precision, requiring minimal supervision to execute on an approved plan
- Deeply curious, empathetic, and methodological with a creative and rebellious streak with a desire to put his/her stamp on the company and the world
- A deep tech enthusiast
What we value:
Grit: To have the courage, resolve, and intestinal fortitude to persevere in the face of uncertainty and failure.
Conscientiousness: Someone who exhibits the following traits: goal-oriented, efficient, organized, hard-working, and reliable.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion: We recognize and actively value the equality of all people. We are constantly driving to reflect on, correct, and prevent the many barriers that remain for BIPOC, LGBTQ+, women, differently-abled, and many other groups/individuals.
Self-Awareness: Without honest and frequent introspection, we cannot improve ourselves.
Execution: We are biased towards action, rapid learning, reflection, and iteration.
Integrity: Our reputation is everything to us. It takes years to build but can be destroyed overnight if our moral compass ever wavers.
People: We treat our team members as we would like to be treated.
Extreme ownership: We take full responsibility for everything that goes wrong and share the glory when things go as intended.
Non-conformity: Because “….that’s how it’s always been done” is not an acceptable answer.
If interested, please apply here.