Greenspring Associates Inc., founded in 2000, invests in established and emerging venture capital fund managers, in expansion stage venture-backed companies and in secondary investments in venture capital funds and companies. We believe in winning together. Our team has a proven ability to dynamically allocate capital across multiple venture capital investment strategies.
We are currently hiring an intern to work with our Portfolio Impact team. This team is fully dedicated to supporting the companies as well as the venture capital firms in which Greenspring has invested, primarily by facilitating valuable connections to potential customers, strategic partners, service providers, executive talent and investors. Greenspring does not commit to, but often does, hire from its internship programs.
Support the PI team in their below activities:
- Develop and foster relationships with members of the Greenspring Associates community,including venture capitalists and portfolio company management teams
- Help direct portfolio companies address various pain points ranging from executive level hiring,customer introductions and forming strategic partnerships
- Build relationships with corporate executives to identify and connect them as appropriate withrelevant underlying portfolio companies
- Build relationships with accelerators, incubators, angel groups and micro VCs to sourceinteresting investment opportunities for the VC firms in which Greenspring is invested
- Organize events that help connect startups and interested parties, such as our annual CIO TechDays
- Differentiate Greenspring from competitors by developing and implementing new value-addinteractions and events
- Maintain and track interactions in Salesforce and Domo
- Participate in other strategic initiatives as necessary
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Willingness to constantly learn and adapt
- Open communication and team work
- Dedicated work ethic
- Exceptional analytical and writing skills
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program, majoring in an applicable field of study
- Rising junior or senior or equivalent academic standing
- History of excellent academic performance
- Desire to learn about and gain exposure to the venture capital industry
- Internship in a similar industry is preferred
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, be responsive, manage varied tasks and work within a team
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner both verbally and in written form
If interested, please apply here.