Interested in early-stage investing or venture capital?
The Score 3 Venture Fellowship is an immersive experience offering Women, People of Color and LGBTQ people access to participate in the work of an angel group or venture firm.
KNOWLEDGE. SOCIAL CAPITAL. PEER SUPPORT.
The Score 3 Fellowship is a volunteer role offering real venture capital experience through all phases of the investment lifecycle.
Score 3 Fellows interact with industry experts and cultivate a network of peers, mentors and business partners. Source high-growth tech startups, manage deal-flow and engage with Score 3 Angels subject matter experts.
Collaborate with experienced and budding entrepreneurs in the investment industry and gain access to valuable knowledge and insights.
Ultimately, society wins.
When the investment industry becomes more diverse, future investments will be made in more diverse founders. Score 3 Angels strives to create financial and social equity through early-stage investing.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE FELLOWSHIP
Much will be expected of you, but you can also expect a lot! Score 3 will offer support to ensure continued academic and professional success throughout the Fellowship.
Fellowship commitment and activities:
- Attend local angel group meetings (approx. 1 a month)
- Source and manage deal flow from within the local angel group’s preferred geographic area
- Source and manage deal flow from within the Score 3 Founder national network
- Meet and evaluate entrepreneurs and recommend companies to attend the monthly local angel group screening meetings
- Attend local start-up and venture events on behalf of the angel group to meet and evaluate startup teams
- Coach startups and connect them to appropriate Subject Matter Experts
Requirements for all Candidates:
- Be a Person of Color, a Woman, or a LGBTQ person. We are bringing talented, diverse innovators to the table.
– Have tremendous drive and hustle – we want to know you have what it takes!
- Have a desire to work in the VC/PE industry after graduation
- Be a current MBA student, or enrolled in an advanced degree program with a strong interest in VC/PE
- Be willing to learn!
- Have a passion for startups and venture.
- Have a strong desire to help others
- Be a U.S. Citizen or possess a permanent U.S. work visa.
If interested, please apply here.