Second Front is hiring an experienced analyst to join our national security technology research team. We are a small, dynamic, and entrepreneurial company working at the forefront of the convergence of technology, venture capital, and national security.
The work will include:
- delivering actionable insights about innovative technology companies and the commercial state of the art to our government customers;
- developing new products and further expanding our growing team;
- tackling a wide variety of subject matter – from aerospace and autonomy to information technology and expeditionary, field-deployable solutions – requiring an agile mind and keen intellect.
- The ideal candidate is a veteran or experienced national security professional with 5+ years of experience handling a wide range of research, analysis, and writing responsibilities with extremely high standards for attention to detail and the quality of their work.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills – compose clear, concise summaries of research findings, summarize and articulate overall research in data-driven studies.
- Exceptional research and analysis skills – ability to conceptualize new research projects and develop research methodologies; thoughtful and self-directed in rapidly and judiciously executing research and analytic projects.
- Good analytical judgment, especially regarding the quality of data and competing information.
- Computer competency, including but not limited to technical proficiency with Microsoft Office; ability and eagerness to learn to master new software tools and resources.
- 5+ years of experience with the US military, Department of Defense, Intelligence Community, and/or federal acquisitions highly desired.
- Master’s degree or higher in relevant area of study desired (e.g., the sciences, technology, national security, business).
- U.S. Citizen or legal right to work in the U.S.
About Second Front’s National Security Technology Research Team
Second Front Systems is a veteran-owned small business focused on the intersection of venture capital, commercial innovation, and national security. Our research team identifies and assesses innovative technology companies and the commercial state of the art for our national security customers.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Second Front is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Interested candidates may apply through the LinkedIn website and may submit a cover letter, resume or brief CV, and a writing sample (not to exceed 1,500 words) to: email@example.com