Canapi Ventures is a financial technology venture capital fund investing in early to growth-stage companies offering disruptive alternatives to outdated business models and technologies. Our leaders have been at the forefront of financial services innovation as operators, investors, bankers, advisors, and regulators with successful records of incubating early-stage fintech companies. We’ve created a unique venture capital model for today’s exceptional fintech companies. Canapi has deep relationships with a network of banks and strategic partners, connecting our portfolio companies to the financial service leaders who may become their future clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze and conduct due diligence on venture capital investment opportunities.
- Gather and present market data to analyze trends and identify investment opportunities in the fintech and financial services sectors.
- Help managing the investment pipeline by tracking and responding to inbound investment opportunities.
- Prepare investment memorandums; present recommendations and due diligence findings to partners.
- Support fundraising efforts for third party fund formation activities, including preparation of marketing materials.
- Support existing and future investments and portfolio companies, including ongoing portfolio management activities.
- Assist the investment team as needed.
EXPERIENCE & OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Recent graduate or experienced analyst (1-3 years) with experience in corporate development, corporate strategy, strategy / management consulting, venture capital, private equity, or investment banking.
- Experience in financial services and/or financial technology is strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Passion for investing and building a top-tier investment firm.
If interested, please apply here.