Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving force that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, challenging ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely – about 40% in year-over-year revenue growth in 2018. Are we recognized? Definitely. We have been named one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019, and one of the “50 Great Places to Work” in 2017 by Washingtonian. We recognize employees that live our values, give back to our communities each year, and are champions for bringing our whole selves to work each day. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
Who You’ll Be Working With
Evolent Health is looking for an Associate Director to be a key member of the Corporate Development team. The team leads many of Evolent’s strategic endeavors that involve the deployment of capital, including mergers & acquisitions and strategic partnerships / joint ventures, and capital raising activities.
What You’ll Be Doing
As a member of a Corporate Development deal team, the Associate Director will be responsible for working with the Evolent executive team, board of directors, and industry experts to identify potential M&A targets in areas of strategic importance to the organization. Once targets are identified this individual will support the evaluation of such opportunities, including valuation analyses and diligence processes. In addition, this individual will gain exposure to the broader Evolent value proposition through the development of strategic, operational, and financial structures for long-term strategic relationships with Evolent partners. The Associate Director will also be involved on initiatives related to the organization’s capital structure, which may include the evaluation of various capital raising alternatives over time.
The Experience You’ll Need (Required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field (e.g., Finance, Economics, Business, Accounting)
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills
- Interest in Healthcare industry
Finishing Touches (Preferred)
- Transaction experience in investment banking, principal investing (private equity or venture capital), accounting, management consulting, or corporate development, ideally with exposure to the healthcare industry
- Meaningful M&A valuation and diligence experience or transaction structuring experience
- Ability to present and communicate analytical findings in a concise and clear fashion
- Proven track record of taking initiative and managing processes efficiently
- Willingness to explore new approaches, adapt, and execute quickly
- History of superior performance across educational and professional settings
- A+ talent, intellectually rigorous, and desire to be part of a high-growth entrepreneurial organization
- Collaborative work style with the ability to work across different organizations and personalities
IF interested, please apply here.