We are looking for an experienced investor to play an integral role in helping us find, invest in, and build consumer businesses. We have a track record of working with world-class consumer brands, and we go to work for our portfolio companies. As a Vice President, you will be responsible for leading deal sourcing, evaluation and execution. You will develop deep relationships with our portfolio companies and help the management teams drive value creation for their businesses and for our firm. You will be a key player on our tight-knit team and a formative part of our company culture.
Who Are You?
- Seasoned investment professional with an entrepreneurial and proactive mindset, strong industry network and passion for brand-building
- You have a strong pulse on the consumer landscape and can identify key trends that will lead to differentiated opinions and investments
- You have a history of making things happen and are known for new ideas and for your positive can-do approach to deal making and partnerships
- As a motivated self-starter, you thrive in unstructured environments by being unafraid to roll up your sleeves, wear multiple hats and adapt to evolving environments
- You are highly organized, have excellent communication skills and excel at connecting with everyone from the most junior member of a team to the most senior executive
What Will You Do?
- Lead end-to-end deal processes for potential growth and control investments, including deal origination, thorough due diligence and analysis, and transaction structuring
- Develop larger, longer term investment themes, theses and perspectives, creating strategies for how to address and invest against identified opportunities
- Partner with portfolio companies and collaborate effectively with leadership teams to help create value for their businesses
- Mentor high-performing junior colleagues, helping them to develop their full spectrum of skills
- Serve as a thought leader for iterating on, developing and refining our internal processes and systems, constantly striving to make TCG a better firm
What Have You Done Before?
- Likely several years of growth capital, venture capital or private equity investing, including deep experience sourcing, analyzing, structuring and executing investments in the segments where TCG manages investments
- Maybe had meaningful hands-on experience with consumer companies as an investor, operator or Board member
- Potentially explored an entrepreneurial opportunity or worked in strategy consulting
If interested, please apply here.