ATEL Ventures Inc., a leading provider of secured financing to venture backed companies is seeking a Vice President – Ventures for its San Francisco office. The individual is a dynamic self-starter with ten years of venture debt financing/lending experience to help cultivate our rapidly growing venture debt team.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A selling focus with a strong preference for individuals with emerging growth financing or commercial banking experience in the technology sector. Non technology banking experience individuals need not apply
- Relationships with leading venture capital firms, CXOs and entrepreneurs
- Proven ability to originate, structure, negotiate and close venture debt transactions that are approximately $5mm to $10mm with companies that have investments by top tier venture capital firms.
- The ability to analyze business plans, financial statements, and projections
- College degree in Business/Economics/Finance from a top tier university
- Proven top sales performer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leverage an ever-developing personal network of venture capital and entrepreneurial ecosystem contacts to self-generate new loan clients and effectively handle warm leads
- Analyze, underwrite and review key credit documents and present transactions to loan committee
- Manage documentation, negotiating terms, and closing credit requests
- Attend industry conferences
We offer a competitive salary plus commission, benefits, great employees, and a progressive environment that encourages growth.
A partial list of our benefits include:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401K with generous employer matching
- Flexible benefits plan
- Commuter benefit program
If Interested, Please apply here.