Goodyear Ventures fuels the future of mobility by partnering and investing in seed-to-growth-stage startups in emerging mobility technology. For over 120 years we’ve been pushing the future of mobility forward and today we want to partner with and invest in the visionaries, the technologies and the experiences that will propel the mobility revolution forward.
We will perform Seed, Series A, and Series B investments with the capacity to follow-on for the life of a company.
This position will assist in the evaluation of new investments, support the deal process & provide operational bridging support to the portfolio. The associate will play a key role in investment decisions & will be an important point of contact for our portfolio companies.
- Build market maps & identify compelling businesses & provide analytical & transactional support during investments
- Perform business analysis, industry & investment thesis, competitive landscape, deal parameter structuring
- Support deal execution & bridging activites
- Contribute to weekly partner meetings in which new investments and portfolio companies are discussed
- Support new events, marketing & promotion of the venture fund
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or other relevant fields required
- MBA Desired
- 2-5 years of full-time work experience at a relevant startup, venture capital firm, private equity firm, hedge fund, or strategy consultancy
- Demonstrated interest in technology, business operations, and start-ups through work experience, internships, or academics is desired
Skills and Abilities
- Startup deals
- Ability to quickly understand and analyze new business models, technologies
- Strong writing and modeling skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to develop effective business relationships
If interested, please apply here.