- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of relevant work experience in technology, venture capital, investment banking, or management consulting covering and working on the technology industry.
- 6 months of relevant work experience in AI in technology and/or startup.
- 1 year of relevant work experience in AI in technology and/or startup.
- Familiarity with trends and products in technology, specifically software, internet and AI/ML.
- Strategic and tactical thought on the evolution of technology spaces and how startups might compete.
- Passionate about helping new technology grow at scale.
- Current technical skills, including in data science, machine learning, or programming.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation skills). Exceptional interpersonal skills, business judgment and work ethic.
About the job
Gradient Ventures is a venture fund focused on investing in and supporting founders building AI-powered companies. Investors on the Gradient Ventures team contributes key insights to drive intelligent investment decisions. You represent Gradient Ventures and its portfolio in meetings with leaders at Google and externally; you cultivate relationships with key partners based on an understanding of Gradient Ventures portfolio companies. You will work with portfolio companies, helping provide the management team with the needed insight to drive intelligent, sound decision-making. You bring quantitative skills, strategic thinking and sound business judgment, along with the ability to think about what is – and what could be. By supporting the development of relationships with the tech community, venture capital firms and investment banks, you help grow Gradient Ventures.
- Support the execution of transactions including both internal and third-party due diligence, structuring and negotiations, and transaction documentation.
- Work with the investment team to identify and develop investment theses, and provide analysis.
- Track and participate in sourcing activities.
- Build venture capital operating practices and analyses.
- Work with portfolio companies on problem solving, opportunities discovery and monitor financial performance of portfolio companies.
If interested, please apply here.