Comcast Ventures is growing our team and is looking to add a Principal and an Associate to our enterprise-focused investment team in San Francisco.
About Comcast Ventures: Comcast Ventures is a financially-focused venture capital firm with the backing of Comcast as its sole LP. The team was founded in 1999 and invests across a broad array of industries including enterprise, consumer, and frontier technologies. The firm has offices in San Francisco, New York, Philadelphia and Los Angeles. To learn more about our team and our investments, visit www.comcastventures.com.
The Principal will be a deal quarterback on our enterprise team and will be responsible for driving the full lifecycle of an investment, including:
- Generating proprietary investment deal flow through thematic sector coverage and networking with entrepreneurs, investors and industry practitioners
- Leading market and financial due diligence and preparing internal investment presentations
- Supporting portfolio companies and attending board meetings
- Building relationships with technology and business executives at Comcast, NBCUniversal and Sky
Ideal Principal candidates must have these attributes and experiences:
- High energy and an outgoing personality
- Tireless networker who has established an extensive network of peers, classmates, former colleagues, entrepreneurs, and venture capitalists in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Highly articulate with exceptional presentation skills and robust quantitative capabilities in financial analysis and financial modeling
- 8 – 10 years of total professional experience, including 5+ years of technology experience as an investor, software engineer, product manager or other technical role
- Education Level: Master’s degree or equivalent in the field of finance, business or related engineering degree
- Currently based or ability to relocate to the San Francisco Bay Area
The Principal role is a unique opportunity to be a leader within our investment team and drive investment processes from beginning to end. The role has the potential to grow into a more senior position within the partnership based on sourcing and investment performance.
To apply for either position, please email your resume to Neva Lew at firstname.lastname@example.org.