HP Tech Ventures is the Corporate Venture arm of HP Inc.? Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, the group is expanding its activities and is seeking a Partner to join the team based in the U.S.. The Partner will be an integral part of the team to make strategic investments in the 3D Printing and Digital manufacturing sectors. The Partner will support the entire investment process, including sourcing, due diligence, deal execution and project management and portfolio support. The position will also have the opportunity to interface and collaborate with senior staff within HP Inc.?s corporate and business groups.? A successful candidate will have a substantial background in business, financial, venture investing background and have a solid understanding of business principles and market dynamics in the manufacturing sector.
- Perform due diligence activities including business assessments, market analysis, financial modeling and conducting primary and secondary research
- Generate new investment ideas and keep current on major developments through networking with the investment community and attending 3D Printing and digital manufacturing industry conferences
- Prepare and maintain internal documentation, including investment memos and presentations as well as internal databases
- Serve as board observer on portfolio companies and support potential collaborations between the portfolio and HP Inc.
- Prior work experience in manufacturing, investment banking, venture capital or business/corporate development required
- Proficiency in financial analysis and modeling
- Advanced Degree (PhD or MBA) preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly self motivated with strong work ethic
- Team player
If interested, please apply here.