Andreessen Horowitz, a high technology venture capital firm, has an immediate opening for a Deal Operations Partner.
Andreessen Horowitz is a Silicon Valley-based venture capital firm with $10 billion under management. Focused on investing in software eating the world, the firm partners with entrepreneurs in their company building at all stages – from seed to late-stage – in the biology, consumer, crypto, and enterprise industries.
In this role, you are part of the team that manages the a16z deal process, from initial inbound deals to deal close. You’ll manage deals flowing through the firm and will be responsible for:
- Reviewing inbound business plans, triaging and ensuring these are reviewed with the right investing partners
- Ensuring all deals have the appropriate reviews and sign-offs for investment from General Partners to working with finance and legal on the due diligence process
- Reporting deals under review to the firm
This is a program management role and you will work cross-functionally with the rest of the Firm Operations team as well as the investing teams. You need to be comfortable working with standard CRM solutions as well as business reporting tools, and must be detailed oriented and results driven.
This role requires that you can function with the highest level of integrity within a highly confidential environment. We would love to hear from you if you believe in and demonstrate the utmost respect and empathy for all entrepreneurs and their work, and have proven experience in high pressure client-facing situations, working with a variety of executive styles and able to handle all with action and grace.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree; 2-3 years experience working at a technology company, preferably in operations or program management
- Ability to synthesize complex information and communicate it in a relevant way to different audiences (both written and verbal)
- Ability to juggle multiple items and work on tight deadlines
- You are a natural project manager with excellent attention to detail
- You are a collaborative team member with high emotional intelligence
- You have desire and ability to learn about venture capital, new domains and technologies quickly
If interested, please apply here.