Plug and Play is the ultimate innovation platform, bringing together the best startups and the world’s largest corporations. We are on a mission to bring the benefits of Silicon Valley to all four corners of the world. Our vision is to make innovation open to anyone, anywhere.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology and entrepreneurship and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively seeking a Portfolio Success Manager to monitor Plug and Play’s investments and drive growth across our portfolio companies. This role will help define the strategy and metrics of which Plug and Play will assess the growth of our batch and portfolio companies within our Ventures team. An ideal candidate has a keen interest in Venture Capital, a passion for innovation and entrepreneurship, and is able to bring tenacity and energy to a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and collaboratively monitor success plans that outline portfolio companies growth goals, fundraising, and operational objectives
- Track business development opportunities derived from Plug and Play (pilots, PoCs, introductions) corporate deal flows
- Provide high-touch support and value-add for our portfolio companies
- Build and strengthen relationships with other Venture Capital firms in our ecosystem
- Assist the Ventures team in all projects and initiatives relating to portfolio maintenance and growth
- Research/evaluate/identify new opportunities for Plug and Play Ventures
- Contribute to thought leadership pieces and startup/industry trend reports
- Research, develop, and articulate views on Plug and Play’s investment strategies
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of work experience at a startup, accelerator, venture fund or related field
- Knowledge and understanding of financial modeling and valuation concepts/techniques used by analysts and investors
- Strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence – proven ability to build trusted relationships with colleagues, startups, venture capital firms, and other industry contacts
- Experience working with excel and other databases
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- A passion for entrepreneurship is a must and startup experience a plus
If interested, please apply here.