Opening at our Silicon Valley (The Bay Area) office. The successful investment manager candidate will work with senior management in an entrepreneurial organization to ensure success of our ongoing investment.
- Perform evaluation of the target using different evaluation methods.
- Conduct site visits and inverviews of proposed acquisition.
- Work closely with outside consultants in due diligence activities.
- Supervise projects and programs under implementation and provide weekly updates to team members.
- Identify and report risks to partners and CEO.
Undergraduate degree in Finance or Computer Science. Master degree with an emphasis on finance or Computer Science an added plus.
Background and Experience
- Working experience in Venture Capital or Private Equity fund in energy or TMT (renewable energy strongly preferred, AI and block-chain related to energy an added plus)
- Previous experience in legal and financial due diligence with start-up company
- Previous esperience in project management
He or she must have competency in following areas:
- Excellent financial and business analytical skills : being able to do thorough and critical analysis to identify risks and strengths of certain projects
- Collaboration/Teamwork: Being able to establish and maintain good relationship with business partners in and out of the company
- Accountability/Reliability: Being able to react quickly to problems. Always taking initiative to find answers and seek guidance when appropriate.
- Proven ability to be a self-starter with energy and drive in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Strong organizational and project management skills to perform day-to-day management of a large and complex project portfolios
- Prioritization and Decision-making skill
- Being able to manage own work in an ethical manner with a continuous attention to quality and risk rules
If interested, please apply here.