T Fund (f.k.a. TCL Ventures) is a $100M USD global venture fund backed by TCL Corp, one of the largest consumer electronics companies in the world. Based in San Francisco and Shenzhen, we are deep tech investors with proven track record in backing top tech companies such as CATL (public), Sensetime (unicorn), Cambricon (filed for IPO), Hailo Technologies, Innoviz Technologies, etc. More info at: http://www.tfund.capital/
Position: Full-time/Part-time Summer Interns
We are seeking intellectually curious interns who will be supporting the Partners and the investment team on various fund operation and investment activities. This is a great opportunity to grow presence within our extensive network of entrepreneurs, investors, and industry experts. Furthermore, the interns will develop strong analytical, research and writing skills that will serve them well for their investment and venture capital career.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Research – Perform primary and secondary research; evaluating industries in firm’s investment focus areas to define key sectors, current investment/competitive landscape and potential market/investment opportunities in sectors.
- Financial Modeling & Analysis – Use existing research and available market information to perform extensive analysis. Constructed sophisticated financial modeling and keep track of comparable public/private company data.
- Investment Memo – Assist investment teams in authoring investment memo write-ups.
- Content creation – Assist in managing social media platforms and creating relevant contents (blogs, twitters, podcasts etc) on a regular basis.
- Experience in consulting, venture capital, investment banking, private equity or product/technical roles in tech firms is preferred but not required.
- Strong English speaking/writing skills or equivalent for extensive document editing and proofreading. Chinese language skill is preferred but not required.
- Content creating and marketing experience is preferred.
- Enthusiastic, proactive and hardworking with a passion for learning.
If interested, please apply here.