Innovation Next –Innovation is no longer an option for corporates: 75% of the current Fortune 500 companies won’t exist in 20 years as technology and market forces increase the pace and scale of change needed to survive.
Innovation Next is an exclusive members-only service for large corporations that leverages SVB’s unique position in the startup ecosystem to deliver insights, expertise, and global connectivity to help them realize their innovation go
Responsibilities will vary based on experience but could include:
- Internet Research to support thought leadership activities – data, case studies, stories to support thesis
- Landscape analysis, startup solution searches, and other base research to support client requests and inform team strategy
- Data analysis using Excel, Pitchbook, CB Insights, etc to support client requests
- Event planning and co-ordination to support client requests
- Candidates must be students currently enrolled in a college/university (Minimum Requirement)
- Candidate should have a minimum GPA of 3.5
- Seeking the following Majors: Business related majors, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Statistics
- Seeking Undergrad or Masters level students (open to both)
- Preferred candidates should have work or academic experience with the following: interest in entrepreneurship, startups, ventures/venture capital, enterprise strategy, innovation; MS Office Suite – especially PowerPoint and Excel.
If interested, please apply here.