Established in 2014, Scale Asia Ventures is a venture capital firm based in Silicon Valley investing in enterprise software, healthtech/biotech and fintech startups globally. We are passionate about supporting global technology entrepreneurs build global business and have been fortunate to work with founding teams of companies, such as AppZen, Nylas, Golden, Molecula and many more. We’re building our way up to becoming a leading micro VC with a unique Asia American background and are proud to provide our portfolios with our strong Asia networks of successful entrepreneurs and strategic corporates across Asia markets.
We are a small and ambitious team, that values a great working culture and whose daily work is characterized by flat hierarchies and open communication. Working alongside our Partners, you will get to know the exciting and highly challenging work of a Venture Capital in Silicon Valley and be in charge of your own projects & deals from start to finish. Minimum internship period is 4 months, and of course could be fully remote!
What awaits you
- You will be assisting the partners and investment-team in the deal-flow processes up to the negotiations with potential portfolio companies
- You will take care of the valuation and analysis of potential investment cases as well as related market-, industry- and technology deep-dives
- You will proactively research and analyse market and industry trends to identify the best early stage companies and founding teams
- You will give operative support to portfolio companies in online marketing, company building, business development and sales
- You will create investment proposals and presentations for internal and external use
- Enrollment in a top-tier U.S. university program related to finance, business or engineering
- Deep understanding of digital business-models combined with the analytical skill-set for data-based evaluation
- First experiences in high-growth startups, venture capital and private-equity or in other fast-paced environments within investment banking, strategy-consulting or later stage tech
- Humble team players only
- Excellent command of English and strong interpersonal and digital communication skills
IF interested, please apply here.