Reach Capital is a San Francisco-based early stage education technology venture firm seeking summer interns who are currently completing a graduate degree. We are one of the most active investors in education technology (spanning from early learning through lifelong learning) and are building and cultivating a community of 60+ education technology companies.
All interns will get exposure to education technology investing and will take part in market research, financial analysis, due diligence, and portfolio management. In addition, you will work alongside our team on a core project aligned with your specific background and skills.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Conduct market research and competitive landscape analysis to identify industry trends and gaps/opportunities within the edtech market
- Support screening and due diligence on potential investments
- Help develop thought leadership pieces on edtech market trends and key insights
- Support portfolio management and community building efforts
- Help organize events like our annual founders’ day and other portfolio gatherings
Ideally you have:
- Experience in education, technology, entrepreneurship, venture capital, management consulting, asset management, investment banking, or private equity
- Strong market research and quantitative analysis skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Prior experience in education or education technology a plus
- Passion for finding solutions to address issues of access and opportunity in education
The Reach team is a small, hands-on team of do-ers. We look for candidates that are aligned with our mission, find joy in serving others, and can independently and collaboratively problem-solve. If you love innovation, an energizing work environment, and believe in the power of education technology to improve life opportunities for all, this could be your dream internship.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If interested, please apply here.