The mission of Porsche Digital is to spark excitement and create value through digital engineering. The team works on game-changing ideas, from technological experiments to products that could become Porsche’s next business. We leverage design, customer research, and engineering, to identify new ideas, build MVPs, and ultimately influence business leaders to invest in new opportunities outside of Porsche’s core business. Our locations in Germany, China, Israel, and USA give us unique capabilities to identify and execute the most promising ideas. The team in Silicon Valley focuses on customer facing digital products and venture investments under the umbrella of Porsche Ventures.
We are currently looking for an experienced Venture Intern who will be responsible for market research, deal sourcing and evaluating venture opportunities for Porsche Ventures.
Wherever dream cars are built, dream jobs are never far away. Join a team of designers, engineers, venture capitalists, and product managers that work together to bring new products into the hands of users.
- Work as a member of the Porsche Ventures team, to identify and invest in startups across the following verticals: Emerging Technology, Mobility Innovations, Digital Lifestyle
- Conduct market, technology and financial research; create reports to communicate and inform deal team of emerging trends
- Attend meetings and networking events to source new investment opportunities
- Evaluate companies for their investment opportunity as well as their strategic fit with Porsche’s initiatives
- Perform technical, competitive and financial due diligences
- Support venture team with financial modeling
- Support preparation of investment memos and power point presentations to communicate investment opportunities to Porsche’s investment committee
- Interact closely with different stakeholders within Porsche to facilitate the deal execution process
- Pursing Bachelor’s, Master’s or MBA degree
- Prior internship or full-time job experience in startup, VC/ CVC, private equity or/ and investment banking
- Strong project management and execution skills and ability to meet deadlines while maintaining a high degree of quality and accuracy
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities in a dynamic and demanding environment
- Ability to integrate rapidly and to work effectively in a multicultural team of professionals
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (strong Excel modeling and Powerpoint skills)
- Ability to communicate effectively with both engineers and business stakeholders (startup and corporate)
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Ability to create/navigate term sheets and other documents associated with the deals
- Understanding of core emerging technologies (e.g. AI/ML, IoT, AR/VR, Data and Analytics)
- Proven track record of performing beyond expectations
- Comfortable working in an environment with ambiguity and a self-starter
- Foreing language: oral and written German proficiency a plus.
IF interested, please apply here.