If you want to work for a rapidly growing company that values the work you do, then we want to meet you.
WHO WE ARE:
Plug and Play Tech Center is the largest global technology startup accelerator. With 14 industry specific programs ran annually, we match make startups with corporate leaders, such as Panasonic, Deutsche Bank, Maersk and Mercedes. With over 28 global locations, Plug and Play is searching for new team members to join our growing team.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Plug and Play Ventures is hiring a Summer 2020 Analyst to support the growth of our firm. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing high-performance team, and gain tremendous experience with a venture firm at the forefront of backing founders and supporting enterprise innovation.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
As a Summer Analyst, you will be responsible for identifying and securing exceptional early-stage investment opportunities with the potential for outsized financial returns and impact at scale. You will also meet with top executives from Fortune 500 companies and introduce exceptional startups that can help solve their internal pain points.
In addition to these responsibilities, you will also take on a variety of other important tasks including portfolio company engagement, enterprise deal flow coordination, and managing various office operations.
- Support Plug and Play’s portfolio success strategy and process management model
- Track business development opportunities derived from Plug and Play (pilots, PoCs, introductions)
- Provide post-investment support for our portfolio companies
- Measure progress against quarterly/annual growth and engagement goals
- Differentiate Plug and Play from its competitors by implementing new value-add initiatives
- Assist the Ventures team with ad hoc projects and initiatives
- Coordinate events to connect startups with corporate executives that represent prospective customers, partners, and/or investors
- Pursuing Degree
- Career driven individual with a passion for entrepreneurship, investments, and high-tech startups
- Self-starter who can work with minimal supervision
- Great interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong punctuality and professionalism in the workplace
- Self-motivated and driven; proven to work independently, prioritize work, and achieve results
- Collaborative, diplomatic, and can cross-functionally partner with stakeholders across multiple offices
- Experience in/comfort with a role with a degree of ambiguity, requiring proactive analysis and action
- Strong desire to learn continually and grow professionally, driven to understand how evolving industries create opportunities for new technologies
- Strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence – proven ability to build trusted relationships with colleagues, startups, venture capital firms, and other industry contacts
If interested, please apply here.