LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network, built to help members of all backgrounds and experiences achieve more in their careers. Our vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Every day our members use our products to make connections, discover opportunities, build skills and gain insights. We believe amazing things happen when we work together in an environment where everyone feels a true sense of belonging, and that what matters most in a candidate is having the skills needed to succeed. It inspires us to invest in our talent and support career growth. Join us to challenge yourself with work that matters.
This position can be performed in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, or New York City, dependent upon which location the applicant chooses.
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream internship? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
As part of your position on LinkedIn’s Corporate Development team, you will be a trusted advisor to our senior executives and will help them make decisions about R&D investments, new market entries, M&A opportunities, and other critical strategic issues. The team provides an ideal platform for someone interested in a career in consumer & enterprise technology and services, venture capital or startups.
During your time with us, you’ll take part in training, outings, and all hands meetings designed to give you avenues in which to meet your peers, executives and get a comprehensive view of LinkedIn.
We seek exceptional candidates from a variety of business schools who are highly motivated, have a track record of academic and professional success, are driven to succeed and have enthusiasm and passion for LinkedIn’s professional suite of products.
Please note that due to business reasons this internship will not be eligible for a full-time role after the completion of your internship.
- Analyze, understand, and structure complex business problems
- Deliver insightful analyses of market dynamics & strategic opportunities for LinkedIn
- Assist in the identification, evaluation, negotiation, and execution of strategic opportunities, potentially including M&A
- Build effective relationships with colleagues from product, engineering, and business organizations
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time, academic program at an accredited college or university to obtain an MBA degree by June of 2023
- Must be returning to school the term following your summer Internship
- Ability to formulate insights around complex business problems
- Exceptional ability to create structured quantitative and qualitative analyses (including financial models)
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills & executive presence
- Strong personal initiative, excellent judgment, and sense of humor
- Desire to succeed in a demanding, innovative, and entrepreneurial environment
- 4+ years of pre-MBA experience in management consulting, investment banking, equity research or private equity, and/or experience at a technology company (consumer internet, enterprise software) in a corporate strategy, corporate development, or operating role
If interested, please apply here.