We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 91,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements below. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
JLL Technologies (JLLT) is a specialized group within JLL> We deliver unparalleled digital advisory, implementation, and services to organizations globally. We provide best-in-class technologies to bring digital ambitions to life aligning technology, people and processes. Our goal is to leverage technology to increase the value and liquidity of the world’s buildings, while enhancing the productivity and the happiness of those that occupy them,
We are looking for an Associate Intern who is excited to learn about venture capital as a profession, and to contribute to JLL Spark Global Ventures’ mission to invest in proptech that supports the Company’s overall mission. The Associate intern will help support the ongoing influx of potential investment opportunities, and support portfolio companies. The Associate intern must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and model the JLL Technology values.
Spark’s value proposition:
- Only proptech fund with deep ties to expertise and experience in the field
- Proven operational and entrepreneurial track record
- Established network of startups, venture capital and growth capital investors
- Excellent team covering investment as well as growth platforms helping our portfolio companies to thrive
- Ability to move quickly and decisively to participate in the most sought after investment opportunities
- Currently enrolled at or recently graduated from a top MBA program
- Track record of excellent academic performance
- Prior experience in Venture, Investment Banking, Private Equity, or Consulting
- A self-starter – disciplined, responsible, and self-motivated
- Highly team oriented
- Outstanding intellectual aptitude
- Genuine passion for the venture, startup and proptech worlds
- Sourcing and review of investment opportunities
- Attend meetings and calls with exceptional startup founders
- Conduct market/industry, trend and competitive research
- Due diligence of potential investments
- Assist in the preparation of marketing materials
- Assist with other firm-related activities as needed
What You Can Expect From Us
We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL. Apply today!
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
If interested, please apply here.