HOF Capital is a venture capital firm backed by 70 of the world’s most influential families and organizations. We partner with ambitious entrepreneurs from idea to IPO, helping them build the next generation of leading technology companies.
We are looking for passionate technology industry enthusiasts to join our team. Interns will interact directly with senior team members and will learn how the industry works through firsthand experience. We welcome applications throughout the year, and our internships typically range from 3 months (full-time) to 12 months (part-time).
Specific Technical Requirements
Domain knowledge in one of the following subjects preferred:
- Artificial intelligence/machine learning
- Gene editing/CRISPR
- Quantum computing
- Software development using a scripted language, such as Python or Ruby
- Spatial computing/augmented reality/ virtual reality
We do not sponsor visas for international students.
- Tier-1 university
- Excellent academic performance (e.g., GPA of 3.5 or higher, first-class honors)
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Strong analytical abilities
- Passion for technology
Responsibilities are tailored to the intern’s interests and skillset, but will include some or all of the following:
- Review investment opportunities
- Attend meetings and calls with potential investment prospects
- Conduct market and competitive research
- Manage internal database
- Develop proprietary software
- Assist with other fund-related activities as needed