Provide general support to the RBVC team for various market, technology, and business model research projects. Specific activities will include, but not be limited to, desktop research, write Deal Assessments documents, attend strategy related conferences and seminars and generate reports. Deliver high quality analytical insights on various technologies and markets on a macro and micro level, provide input to the senior level, provide input to the senior level executives. Interface with counterparts in Germany for deal flow management.
- Required background: Pursuing BS, MS, MBA in science or business
- Minimum Degree Required: BS/BA, MS, MBA, PhD in Science, business or other disciplines
- Length of contract: 1 year
- Part-Time 24 hours per week
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World in Motion)
If interested, please apply here.