Andreessen Horowitz is a Silicon Valley-based venture capital firm with $10 billion under management. Focused on investing in software eating the world, the firm partners with entrepreneurs in their company building at all stages – from seed to late-stage – in the biology, consumer, crypto, and enterprise industries.
Under the supervision of our departmental teams; the intern responsibilities include:
- Handling a variety of special ad-hoc projects and research
- Researching and compiling data on various Venture related topics
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, or related field with minimum GPA of 3.5
- Prior experience or interest in venture capital, financial services, and valuation is preferred
- Exhibit intellectual curiosity and a desire to improve results and efficiencies
- Must be a team player with a “no job is too big or too small attitude”
- Strong organizational and time management skills are critical, as multi-tasking is essential to monitor and engage in the overall responsibilities
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Collaborate and work effectively with immediate colleagues and all other areas of the firm
If interested, please apply here.