7GC is looking for an Associate / MBA level intern for a 3+ month basis to work in the San Francisco office starting April 2019
· Assist the investment partners throughout the investment process from sourcing deals to screening / due diligence / writing memos for investment committee
· Tracking trends, target companies, and competitors within 7GC parameters
· Assist in the management of portfolio companies post-investment
· Manage deal flow database, screen initial deals, and schedule and attend company presentation meetings
· Interested in venture capital and technology investing
· Strong attention to detail + strong work ethic and motivational skills to translate analysis into action
· Ability to work with investment partners and provide high quality responses on a short deadline
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and advocacy skills
Offering in Return
· Ability to work alongside and meet top founders, investment partners and LPs
· Opportunities to learn verticals via direct access to internal company information
· Stipend of $250/week
· Prior candidates have participated in work/class programs for applicable credit
We are a technology growth fund focused on investing and supporting US technology companies that want to expand throughout Europe. Our team comprises of entrepreneurs, investors, and operators from KKR, Telefonica Ventures, Intel Capital and ProSieben. We were founded in 2016 and we currently have offices in Berlin and San Francisco.
If interested, please apply here.