Singtel Innov8 is a US$250 million venture capital firm backed the Singtel Group with offices in San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Singapore, Australia and China. Innov8 actively looks to invest in amazing teams driving quantum changes in enterprise, infrastructure, consumer, and advanced technology applications.
This is a Principal level role as a key part of the investment team. The role is ideally suited of a high energy individual with intellectual curiosity for diverse technologies and business models.
The candidate will support and drive new investments aligned with Innov8’s overall investment strategy. While initially a support role, the intent is to have role drive investments in a short time.
- Analyze investment areas and drive investment theses in areas of interest.
- Lead rigorous due diligence on prospective startups, driving technology analysis, business model and financial valuation.
- Proactively network with the broader venture ecosystem building relationships to drive deal flow and diligence.
- Contribute to ongoing market reports with analysis of on trends and insights at times requiring in depth analysis.
- Understand the strategy and requirements of the various businesses within the Singtel Group and support activities of the partnerships team.
- Actively refer new startups to Singtel Group members and entities broader across the Singtel APAC footprint.
- Help supported startups (including Innov8 portfolio companies) leverage on the resources, expertise and channels to market of the Singtel Group.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Intellectual curiosity for diverse technologies and a hunger to learn.
- 3-5 years venture investment experience required with ability to hit the ground running.
- High EQ and work ethic, able to contribute at a high level in less-defined roles.
- Experience working with startup ecosystems as well as business interactions with large corporates.
- Experience in New Product/Business Development & Strategy.
- Technology background preferred, Startup Experience a plus.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified
If interested, please apply here.