HyperFund is hiring a Director or Senior Associate for our investment team. The title will depend on the candidate’s knowledge and experience.
- Sourcing and reviewing new investment opportunities in VC funds and companies
- Conducting due diligence on potential investments
- Monitoring existing investments
- Conducting investment research and diligence
- Hiring and managing junior investment professionals
- Building financial models
- Creating pitch decks, models, and other materials to support investor relations, fundraising, and business development opportunities
HyperFund is a new type of venture capital firm based on the multi-manager hedge fund model. We have a thesis-driven approach and an innovative model for investing in and supporting early-stage VC firms. HyperFund is based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Only candidates who have prior experience working at a venture capital experience will be considered
- The candidate must have experience working with one or more of the following VC fund, fund of VC funds, secondaries VC fund, endowment or pension fund allocating to VC funds, family office or asset manager allocating to VC funds, and/or an advisory firm for VC LPs (e.g., Cambridge Associates, Hamilton Lane)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with limited oversight
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- A desire to be in venture capital for the long term
Compensation will include a salary and carried interest dependent on the candidate’s knowledge and experience.
If interested, please apply here.