The Venture Capital Associate will be part of a new launched venture capital fund focused on investing in emerging companies within the financial technology sector.
The Associate will work very closely with senior management and have a diverse set of responsibilities, including:
- Analyze potential investment opportunities and manage the entire underwriting process
- Assist in sourcing investment opportunities and manage pipeline
- Monitor the investment portfolio and work closely with portfolio companies
- Build and maintain complex valuation models; conduct market research analyses and produce detailed summaries for senior management review
- Build financial and valuation models
- Attend meetings with senior management
- 3+ years of investment banking or venture capital/private equity analyst experience
- Exceptional academic background
- Advanced critical thinking and analytical skills •
- Advanced financial modeling experience
- Ability to work independently while providing clear and concise summaries to senior management
If interested, please apply here.