The Investment Associate position is an opportunity to work directly with senior management in a small, flat, investment organization. Responsibilities include:
- Work as an integral member of the investment team to research investment themes and conduct external manager due diligence;
- Prepare and present investment recommendations alongside senior staff;
- Source and track new opportunities with external investment managers;
- Analyze and monitor existing portfolio holdings and track versus expectations;
- Assess current opportunities and risks of various investment strategies across public and private markets;
- Train and mentor junior staff members;
- Develop market commentaries and presentation materials for various constituents;
- Complete special projects as directed by senior management.
Position Requirements Include
- Undergraduate degree (degree in finance, economics, math, data / quantitative analysis, or engineering disciplines preferred) and excellent academic credentials;
- 2-6 years of professional, related investment work experience;
- CFA certification or working towards a CFA certification a plus.
UVIMCO offers a competitive base salary and excellent benefits in a business casual work setting.
If interested, please apply here.