We are looking to add a new ambitious and high-energy member to our investment team at TransLink Capital.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with all members of the investment team as well as our strategic partners in Asia. You will be given tremendous responsibilities and be actively involved in the entire spectrum of our investment process. You will play a critical role in helping us build the future of TransLink.
- Driving all aspects of due diligence, including detailed customer and management references, market sizing and mapping, financial modeling, industry research, and other data points
- Developing investment theses based on primary research, market insight, intuition, and collaboration with teammates
- Preparing deal memos and presenting deal analysis to the Investment Committee
- Contributing to building the global TransLink brand, portfolio, as well as improving overall processes
- Sourcing new early-stage investments by nurturing relationships with the community
A little about you:
- Intellectually curious and highly analytical, with a sound foundation to develop into future leaders
- Self-starter who works well within a team but with an ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to build relationships with entrepreneurs of all backgrounds
- Positive attitude, team spirit, and willingness to learn different cultural settings
- Bachelor’s and / or Master’s degree from a top program (preferably with MBA degree and technical background)
- At least 2-4 years of work experience, preferably in one or more of: venture capital, tech investment banking, or strategy / business development function at a major corporation; alternatively technical candidates holding engineering or product roles at startups or larger companies are also welcome
- REQUIRED: At least conversationally fluent in either Japanese, Korean, or Mandarin
If interested, please apply here.