Title: Venture Capital Investment Associate
Location: San Francisco, CA
Start Date: Immediate
Singtel Innov8 Ventures is a US$250 million venture capital firm backed by the Singtel Group with offices in San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Singapore, and China. With over 100+ investments, Innov8 actively looks to invest in amazing teams driving quantum changes in enterprise, infrastructure, consumer, and advanced technology applications. Innov8 seeks to leverage the Singtel Group’s enterprise and mobile customer base from both developed and emerging markets in more than 20 countries throughout the broader South-East Asian, Australian and North America regions. Singtel Group’s infrastructure, assets, and subject matter experts provide valuable resources throughout the growth stages of our portfolio companies.
Innov8 is looking to hire a highly motivated investment professional. The Associate will work directly with the lead members of the fund, with a unique opportunity to assist in all aspects of the firm’s venture capital investments, portfolio management and fund operations. Associate expects to gain valuable experience within 1) cross-border venture capital investments; 2) corporate innovation and corporate investing; and 3) portfolio engagement initiatives within high growth regions across APAC.
- A key member of the investment team assisting in evaluating and executing investments in technology start-ups analyzing market trends, tracking competitive landscapes, and performing company related diligence.
- Responsibilities include financial and operational due diligence, market research, valuation analysis, business plan modeling, participation in management meetings and preparation of investment memos and internal docs.
- Associate will have the opportunity to work directly with portfolio companies on range of business and operational projects as well as participate in portfolio company Board meetings.
· Associate will work with Singtel stakeholders analyzing innovative early and growth startups for potential engagement with Singtel Group’s operating units.
- 2-4 years of technology experience in investment banking, consulting, technology research or corporate development/strategy. Start-up or high growth technology experience a plus.
- Applicants demonstrates academic and professional excellence and possess strong critical thinking skills, a tough work ethic, and a passion for technology and entrepreneurship.
- Individuals should have strong oral and written communication skills, the ability to work well in teams, and proficiency with financial statements and financial modeling.
Submit Resume to Michael.Kim@singtel.com