The Riverside Company is a global private equity firm with $14 billion in assets under management and a portfolio of over 100 companies. Riverside has 300 employees across offices in North America, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. For more information, visit http://www.riversidecompany.com. Riverside Technology Capital Solutions (“RTCS”) is a growth equity / private equity strategy in San Francisco that invests in high-growth software and internet companies. Examples of the team’s prior investments include Airbnb, Anaplan, Credit Karma, Slack, Toast, and UiPath.
About the role
RTCS is looking to hire an analyst and/or associate for a highly entrepreneurial role comprising both investment sourcing and execution. Candidates should have previous experience thriving in unstructured entrepreneurial environments and a strong interest in technology investing.
Successful analysts/associates at Riverside will be self-starters, with strong analytical skills and a curiosity to learn. These skills should be complemented with strong communication skills and presence to interact with management teams, investment bankers, and consultants. Examples of job responsibilities:
- Form and test company and thematic investment theses by combining proprietary data with outside data
- Write data-driven thematic and company-specific research reports that explore key trends in technology
- Conduct research evaluating competitive landscapes, industry news, and company filings
- Develop and cultivate a deep network among key industry contacts
- Track and analyze company news, industry trends, corporate actions, funding rounds, exits, and other developments
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree with GPA above 3.5 and strong standardized test scores (please include your SAT, SAT II, and/or ACT scores on your resume)
- Associate candidates must have 2+ years of investment banking/consulting/investing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to quickly identify the key drivers in complex situations
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and financial modeling
- Interest in private technology companies
- Computer science background strongly considered
To apply, please fill out this form. Applications are currently being accepted and will be processed on a rolling basis.