Help design the future of Porsche Digital. Our mandate is to recognize digitalization strategies and trends in the U.S. market and develop and test solutions for Porsche. The Silicon Valley office will focus on the topics of digitalization, business innovation, smart mobility and Venturing and will explore new products and features for Porsche. The goal is to identify opportunities, prototype new products, and ultimately influence business leaders to invest in new areas by leveraging design, research, and engineering.
We are currently looking for an experienced Venture Associate who will be responsible for market research, deal sourcing and evaluating venture opportunities, and playing a role in managing relationships with the ecosystem.
- Work within Porsche Ventures, the venture capital arm of Porsche, investing in startups in various domains (Emerging Technology, Mobility Innovations, Digital Lifestyle)
- Work on technical and economic due diligences and financial modeling associated with potential VC Investment targets
- Meet with VCs and start-ups and build a useful network(investment funds, co-investors, innovation hubs) to identify potential investment targets for Porsche Ventures
- Identify and evaluate technologies and companies for potential investment and/or collaboration
- Conduct in-depth analysis once companies are targeted: economic analysis, financial modeling, business plan review, technology assessment, strategic assessment
- Interact closely with different stakeholders within Porsche
- Researching markets, companies, and financials to create a landscape of each
- Creating reports and synthesizing information from your own research; creating deal memos, venture overview briefs, and decks
- Bachelor or Master degree
- 2 – 4 years of experience in startup, VC/ CVC, private equity or/ and investment banking
- Strong project management and execution skills and ability to meet deadlines while maintaining a high degree of quality and accuracy
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities in a dynamic and demanding environment
- Ability to integrate rapidly and to work effectively in a multicultural team of professionals
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and Powerpoint)
- Ability to communicate effectively with both engineers and business stakeholders (startup and corporate)
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Ability to create/navigate term sheets and other documents associated with the deals
- Understanding of core emerging technologies (e.g. AI/ML, IoT, AR/VR, Data and Analytics)
- Proven track record of performing beyond expectations
- Comfortable working in an environment with ambiguity and a self-starter
If interested, please apply here.