Manhattan Venture Partners is a research-driven venture capital firm focused on investing in disruptive and transformative technology companies. Operating as a one-stop principal investor and advisory solution to private venture-backed companies, MVP currently has over $1 billion in assets under management by its SEC-registered investment adviser. Partners of MVP have arranged or invested in over $10 billion of primary and secondary direct venture deals.
We are seeking an associate to join our growing team located in either New York or San Francisco. This role is ideal for individuals excited about the venture industry and looking to learn how to evaluate private late-stage growth technology investments while building long-term private investment expertise and network relationships in the venture capital ecosystem
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assisting in transaction execution including due diligence, research, financial and valuation analysis
- Developing internal and external investment thesis or research presentations and memorandums
- Supporting and expanding our investment pipeline
- Identifying and tracking technology trends and market developments
- Performing macroeconomic research
- Recruiting, supervising and and training junior staff
- 3+ years of work experience, coming from Investment Banking, Venture Capital, Private Equity, or Consulting roles.
- Strong analytical, modeling, presentation, research, and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of finance and investing with proven analytical, modeling
- Exception oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, & Excel
- Passion for investing and continuous learning
- This is an in-office position (New York or San Francisco)
How to Apply
To apply, please send a resume and a one-page cover letter on why you wish to work as an associate at Manhattan Venture Partners. Be precise about your interest in Venture Capital and how your prior work experience and skill set would make you a good fit.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 – $200,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
We are currently remote only, but expect to return to in-office shortly, following local protocols
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Financial Analysis: 3 years (Required)
If interested, please apply here.