At LG we make products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we offer the latest innovations to make “Life Good” – from home appliances, consumer electronics, vehicle components and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting. As a global leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people leadership to realize our growth strategies.
We offer an environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work and create value. At LG, you’re encouraged to take a creative and individual approach to challenges with strong emphasis placed on performance and skill—and equal, merit-based opportunities across the board. We want our colleagues to grow with our global business. That’s why we deliver sure rewards for exceptional performance and offer industry-leading benefits. Come join the team!
We are currently seeking an Investment Associate to join our dynamic team in Santa Clara, CA as part of the LGV Investment Team!
- Assist the investment directors throughout the investment process from sourcing deals to screening / due diligence / writing memos for investment committee
- Synchronize investment strategy by regularly communicating with the business development team
- Develop thesis on investment opportunities, based on financial and strategic analysis
- Actively network with top-tier VC’s and CVC’s to source premium deals
- Participate and work with external counsel for legal due diligence and documentation
- Assist in the management of portfolio companies post-investment
- Project a positive image of LG Group
- Create synergistic relationship between LG Group and local venture ecosystem
- Bachelor’s degree required in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Chemical, Material Science or Computer Science
- Master’s degree in Engineering or MBA is strongly preferred
- Minimum 2 years substantive work experience, preferably from a major Consulting Firm, Investment Bank or Venture Capital Firm
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years total work experience
- Bilingual (Korean/English) is desired but not a must
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities independently or as part of a team in tight timeline
If interested, please apply here.