KTB is one of the largest venture capital firms out of Korea with offices in Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley. KTB is looking for venture investment associates in the Bay Area and New York.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Deal sourcing from conferences, events, networks, and market/sector research
* Tracking industry with market growth, technology trends, and competitive landscape
* Due diligence for potential investments, including market analysis, technology and business review, customer reference checks, and financial modeling and valuation
* Drafting investment memos including deal summaries, market and business reviews, and return analysis
* Tracking statistics and maintaining internal databases including deal flow, deal KPIs, and portfolio operating metrics.
* An undergraduate technical degree from a top university is preferable
* Master’s degree in Engineering/Science or MBA would be looked on favorably
* Minimum 2 years substantive work experience related to startup or venture capital investment
* Fluency in Korean (writing, reading and speaking) is highly preferred
If interested, please apply here.