Kaiser Permanente Ventures (KP Ventures) is looking for a Venture Capital Associate to support investment analyses, capital deployment processes, and portfolio development. This is a 2- to 3-year role to gain exposure to the healthcare venture capital business alongside an entrepreneurial team of accomplished investors and healthcare executives.
As of the Summer of 2020, the ideal candidate will have completed 3 to 5 years of post-college healthcare-focused work. Experience at a top-tier investment bank or management consulting firm is preferred. MBA candidates currently in their second year will also be considered. Candidates without relevant healthcare experience will not be considered.
- 3 to 5 years of full-time healthcare-focused work. Experience at a top-tier investment bank or management consulting firm is preferred. Candidates currently finishing an MBA program will also be considered.
- BA/BS in finance, economics, engineering, or a healthcare-related field
- Relevant work experience in the healthcare industry is required
- Strong corporate finance and accounting knowledge-base typically gained through an investment banking analyst program and/or corporate finance and accounting coursework during university
- Advanced Excel financial modelling skills with ability to build complex models from scratch and independently
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional work ethic and willingness to accomplish all required tasks to assist the team
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- High integrity
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and establish collaborative working relationships
Apply: Please email your resume to email@example.com with the subject line “KPV Associate Candidate 2020”