About J.P. Morgan: J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, working in collaboration across the globe to deliver the best solutions and advice to meet our clients’ needs. We operate in 100 countries, and hold leadership positions across our different lines of businesses. We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients and the firm. This is why we are the most respected financial institution in the world – and why we can offer you an outstanding career.
About J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management: J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
J. P. Morgan is one of the most successful and long-standing global private equity managers in the industry. We believe that successful private equity investing involves having access to best-in-class investment opportunities and managers; conducting objective, rigorous and thoughtful due-diligence; and making disciplined investment decisions that consistently generate attractive returns over time. In an effort to continue developing J.P. Morgan’s private investment offering to meet our clients’ needs, J.P. Morgan is launching a private investment fund focused on sectors and subsectors such as technology, consumer, financial technology, and technology enabled businesses. The Fund will source, evaluate and invest in late stage venture capital and growth equity transactions made on a global basis in leading companies with exceptional management teams.
We are seeking an Associate for a late stage venture and growth equity Technology fund on J.P. Morgan’s platform. The primary responsibility of this Associate is to conduct due diligence, aid in transaction structuring, assist with internal investment approval process, and actively monitor investments.
- Develop and maintain relationships with target companies, entrepreneurs, industry executives, and investment professionals
- Conduct comprehensive due diligence on prospective investments
- Build and maintain financial models and conduct valuation analysis
- Develop investment theses
- Ongoing monitoring and support of portfolio companies
- Ability to evaluate and analyze, with the purpose of forming independent investment judgments
- Undergraduate degree
- Minimum two years of investment experience or Investment Banking experience
- Excellent writing, communication, presentation, and analytical skills
- Demonstrable ability to review and articulate investments with clients
- Team oriented and exceptional work ethic
- Highly entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Demonstrable passion for investing, technology, and consumer businesses
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
If interested, please apply here.