InvestX Capital Ltd. is seeking a highly motivated Associate to build and own customer relationships with employees and early shareholders of private Unicorn companies and work to complete buyside investment transactions.
InvestX Capital is a disrupter. Launched in March 2014, we are a young, fast-moving company that is taking advantage of the changing securities regulations to ultimately disrupt the $30 trillion dollar wealth management industry. The Company gives investors access to pre-IPO investments in retail size allotments. InvestX has invested in more than 20 of the world’s leading private companies including: Spotify, Dropbox, Docusign, Lyft, Uber, and Pinterest.
- Achieve Investx’s investment transaction goals;
- Research and build employee and early shareholder contact lists;
- Prospect and regularly contact and meet as applicable with customers and prospects;
- Build relationships with shareholders to increase InvestX mindshare for current and future transactions;
- Structure and negotiate purchase agreements in late stage private companies;
- Work with internal teams in legal, finance and compliance to complete transactions.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ related experience in sales and/or marketing preferably in financial services;
- Institutional sales, investment banking, financial wholesaling experiences are assets;
- CRM preferably Salesforce;
- Effective communicator (written and verbal) with sound interpersonal and team building skills;
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and work under pressure in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment;
- You are passionate and have a strong desire to grow and succeed.
If this opportunity sounds like it’s a good match with your skills, background and career direction, please email a cover letter and resume to the link provided.
If interested, please apply here.