The Summer Associate assists with sourcing, diligence, and other IQT deal-related activities. The ideal candidate will bring unmatched enthusiasm for contributing to IQT’s mission and working with technology focused startups
- Support Investment Team Member in transaction diligence, related document preparation, and deal execution activities.
- Help Investment Team Member with investment documentation (Partners Meeting, Investment Committee, COI documents), and situational awareness products (e.g., market surveys, GCAs).
- Supporting multiple deals in process
- At least one (and likely more) situational awareness products.
- Exposure to portfolio Board discussions and other elements of the venture capital industry
- Enthusiasm for the National Security mission. Familiarity with the IQT Customer base ideal but not required.
- Passion for the venture capital industry and a desire to become proficient as an investor. Prior venture capital experience ideal but not required.
- Superior critical thinking, interpersonal, and written/verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter, able to work in unstructured environment.
- Demonstrable experience working on a project with significant strategic impact in in entrepreneurial, operating, strategic, and/or finance roles.
- Candidates currently enrolled in an MBA or other relevant graduate degree program preferred, with strong academic performance.
- Maturity level to interact well with many different personality types
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If interested, please apply here.