Global Founders Capital (CrunchBase, AngelList) is a $1BN+ globally oriented, stage agnostic Venture Capital fund that empowers gifted entrepreneurs worldwide.
With offices in Berlin, Munich, San Francisco, London, Paris, and Beijing, GFC brings a deep understanding of the global markets and an ability to support the international development of companies.
Global Founders Capital is a fund ‘by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs’. We’ve had a history of success and the partners in the fund have built/backed over 10 billion dollar companies such as eBay, Linkedin, Facebook, DeliveryHero, Canva and many other successful Internet ventures. We invest all over the globe at stages from seed to growth capital.
GFC is now looking for an analyst to support its VC/early stage investments in New York and San Francisco for an immediate or summer start.
- Proposing new investment targets and screening inbound deal-flow
- Performing industry landscape evaluations
- Doing market sizing and competitor research
- Building financial models to stress test unit economics
- Participating in meetings with founders
- Conducting analysis on company materials
- You have an outstanding degree from a top university
- You have a proven track record of personal, academic and professional achievements
- You have an entrepreneurial mind-set with a keen interest in start-ups and technology displayed through deep knowledge and previous start-up work experience
- You have previous work experience with a tech startup or in venture capital
- You can effectively work in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner
- You have a high degree of comfort with analytics, numbers and the capability to draw decisions based on both intuition and data
- You are team oriented and ambitious
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If interested, please apply here.