The Ecosystem Integrity Fund is an early growth stage fund that invests in companies contributing to environmental sustainability. Based in San Francisco and led by Managing Partners James Everett and Devin Whatley and Partners Geoff Eisenberg and Sasha Brown, the team has been investing together for a decade and is responsible for five of the most successful venture exits from sustainability-related companies. The firm is currently raising a $200M Fund IV. For more information visit: http://www.ecosystemintegrity.com
The Associate’s responsibilities will include: market research, pipeline company tracking, competitive landscape mapping, due diligence support, investment and research analysis and memo drafting, conference attendance, and assistance with firm logistics. Opportunity for development and advancement.
Job Skills and Requirements
- Passionate about environmental sustainability and investing
- Self-directed, entrepreneurial, able and interested in working remotely
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional writing skills – i.e. able to independently produce written work suitable for online publishing
- Research or investment experience
If interested, please apply here.