Disruptive Technology Advisers (“DTA”) is a boutique merchant bank that works with a global investor base and industry leading late-stage technology companies.
We are looking for an Investment Associate to join our team. You will be exposed to many aspects of DTA and have direct interaction with team members at all levels. As an Investment Associate, you will help research and develop new investment ideas, conduct due diligence on potential investments and prepare comprehensive investment theses.
- Perform extensive due diligence, research, valuation analysis and financial modeling
- Prepare comprehensive investment theses that clearly articulate investment decisions
- Research market landscapes and competitive dynamics to help identify relevant investments
- Interact with senior management daily
- Perform ad hoc projects
- Strong academic track record with coursework completed in the areas of Economics, Accounting, Finance or a related field (MBA not required)
- 1-5 years in Investment Banking, Private Equity, Venture Capital or Management Consulting with a focus on technology
- Highly proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
- Extensive financial modeling and valuation experience
- Demonstrated interest in and knowledge of technology and finance
- Strong technical, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to formulate and articulate viewpoints (written and verbal) in a clear, succinct manner
- Comfortable working under pressure in a demanding environment
- Ability to manage a variety of projects simultaneously
- Resourceful self-starter (able to work autonomously and as a team player)
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- US work authorization required
If interested, please apply here.