DigiTx Partners is a general partnership tasked to identify and invest in innovative companies in the area of Digital Health. Over the past five years, DigiTx has invested in 16 companies ranging from digital therapeutics to technology-enabled services.
Healthcare is undergoing a transformation through the use of innovative technologies and solutions to solve pressing needs in the industry. DigiTx plans to identify these companies that will make a difference in our healthcare ecosystem, from companies that will change how patients use technologies to improve both diagnosis and treatment, to the use of new and existing technologies to bring efficiencies and better care. DigiTx Partners offers companies from the early to growth stage, the capital and other resources to continue their path to success. We avoid long decision-making processes and provide access to operational expertise from seasoned executives.
The Associate will work with the investment team to evaluate digital health companies for investment. S/he will actively manage the deal database and participate in drafting the investment memo outlining the business case and the financial models. S/he would assist in the due diligence activities and potentially form new companies and/or joint ventures.
• Maintain and optimize Fund deal flow database.
• Provide financial analysis and assist in deriving valuation of new and existing investments and portfolio analysis.
• Draft formal investment recommendations for presentation to the Investment Committee.
• Assist in conducting in-depth scientific and business diligence to develop a strong investment thesis.
Qualification & Experience:
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree – preferably in the area of science. MBA and other post-graduate degrees are a plus.
• 2+ years of industry experience.
• Strong interpersonal skills – including collaboration, networking, and listening skills.
• Facile in financial modeling with emphasis on investment returns and sensitivity analyses.
• Excellent quantitative and qualitative assessment skills, critical thinking skills, and ability to constructively challenge various aspects of the business case.
• Excellent communication, writing, and effective presentation skills.
• Strong understanding of the “economics” of healthcare delivery and clinical care.
• Able to multitask and be a self-starter.
Based in SF Bay Area. No relocation offered.
If interested, please apply here.