With approximately $2 billion under management or advisory, and a portfolio of over 70 companies, providing venture capital, private equity, and strategic advisory services to the technology, media and telecommunication sectors. Operating as a bridge between Europe, Silicon Valley and Israel, the Company connects people, capital, and ideas to accelerate innovation and provide value to its portfolio companies, its limited partners, and the connected world.
Associate will work supporting the U.S. partners of this international investment management group.
Motivated and enthusiastic self-starter who works on own initiative with light supervision. Confident and positive, high-energy, cultured, capable of easily interacting with senior management. Flexible and willing to get involved in many different aspects of the business as required.
1. Market research to help identify new investment trends and opportunities
2. Deal screening: call and/or meet with prospects, evaluate opportunities
3. Documentation: summarize call notes, enter deals into CRM
4. Network with peers in other Venture Capital Firms Perform Due Diligence
5. Gather information from the target company and industry experts
6. Research and talk to existing references and customers of the target company
7. Research potential competitors to the target company
8. Research and talk with technical/business consultants to evaluate the target company’s technology including IPs
9. Conduct background checks on the current management of the target company
10. Perform valuation analysis via modelling
11. Help preparing internal investment memos Requirements: Required Skills and Experience:
12. MBA from a top business school
13. 0-2 years of investment experience (VC/PE, investment banking, private equity)
14. Outstanding analytical skills, detail-oriented, proactive and self-motivated
15. Strong knowledge of Excel including advanced function
16. Experience with cash flow modeling and investment valuation techniques
17. Ability to produce well designed professional looking Powerpoint presentations
18. Strong written and verbal communication skills
19. Benefits: Compensation: Base Salary + Bonus + Carry
If interested, please apply here.